Jeeraga Samba Rice - 1 Cup. - We can get this rice in the market. This has a nice flavour and is used for this rice. If its not available, we can use normal rice also.
Cumin(Jeera) - 1 tbl sp
Ghee - 3 tbl sp
Coriander leaves - 1/2 bunch.
Salt - as appropriate
Method of Preparation :
1. Cook rice seperately with enough water.
2. Heat ghee in a kadai and add the jeera and fry till it becomes just light brown, (Dont let it turn black, that will spoil the rice )
3. Add the cooked rice to this with enough salt and mix well .
4. Garnish well with cut coriander leaves.
5. Serve hot with raitha or potato fry.
This is a very healthy and easy to prep rice !