Make the difference u can...


I was chatting with my colleague this morning about work, people etc. She was checking her mails, and there were lots of mails from a group. Nose being a little long i asked her if it was her college gang . But then she said NO,it was an NGO. It didnt hit me straight , thats when she said it was an organisation that they had started (a group of her friends).Initially they started doing small things, helping around as much as they can. And now they have got all the legal stuff done and they are a fully functional NGO. Getting help from all their friends, friends friends etc (we cud use orkut here)they are making all the difference they can to the people around. Now I dont wanna write as to how I felt when I heard this etc .. U know it.... Lemme get some more details on this and will post the same ...

No comments: